Saturday 16 April 2011

CCG - 188 Camp Mickey & Minnie





LOL I couldn't help myself spent the whole of Friday in my little scrap room being creative. This was taken at WDW in 2008, it's the Animal Kingdom park which we all adore, this was taken at Camp Mickey/Minnie and no it was not night time believe it or not it was during the day but it rained for nearly the whole 18 days we spent there as hurricane after hurricane came over the Orlando area, how unlucky where we! Have used my Tim Holtz die to cut out some flowers, again the inspiration was metal I used the brown metal flower and some metal brads. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha naughty girl, sending off DH to work and then stay cooped up in your scraproom!! This is another fun and brill page Doreen with perfect embellies. Cannot believe it rained all that time, you look as if you've been spending a lot of time on a lovely beach just soaking in the sun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very beautiful!!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the color combo so many sweet details to.
    thanks for visting my blog to byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete